Christ Church Cathedral Wedding
Standing on the top of Church Hill, the magnificent Christ Church Cathedral overlooks Nelson City and is set in a garden with many outstanding trees. Built mainly of marble from the nearby Takaka Hill, the present day Cathedral is the third church building on the site and was completed in 1965.
Church Hill itself is rich in the history of Nelson. The Maori name for the hill is Pikimai (climb up here) and had been the site of a pa (a Maori fortified position). The grounds also include the remains of the foundations of Fort Arthur, which protected the early European settlement.
Basic Wedding Package Inclusions:
- Arrangement of your NZ Marriage License including application fee.
- Pre-wedding consultation in Nelson with your coordinator including transport and assistance to uplift your marriage licence.
- Fee for church hire.
- Fee for minister to conduct your ceremony.
- Arrangement of two witnesses as required by NZ law (if you have no guests).
- Arrangement of a Standard NZ Marriage Certificate including application fee.
- Courier of your NZ Marriage Certificate to you at home.
- Our basic co-ordination fee including your own personal wedding coordinator to communicate with you and make all the necessary wedding arrangements on your behalf and to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. It also includes assistance with your travel & honeymoon arrangements if required.
Basic Wedding Package Price: NZD$1183.00