Boulder Bank Lighthouse Wedding
Let part of Nelson’s history become a part of your wedding day. The lighthouse, a white octagonal cast iron tower, positioned on Nelson’s famous Boulder Bank looks out over the pristine blue waters of Tasman Bay in one direction and Nelson City in the other. Established in 1862 it served faithfully for well over 100 years marking the Boulder Bank but was retired in the late 1900's when it was New Zealand 's oldest serving lighthouse.
Basic Wedding Package Inclusions:
- Arrangement of your NZ Marriage License including application fee.
- Pre-wedding consultation in Nelson with your coordinator including transport and assistance to uplift your marriage licence.
- Transfers to Nelson Harbour on the day if required (conditions apply).
- Use of the Boulder Bank Lighthouse for your ceremony & photos.
- Fee for your marriage celebrant.
- Arrangement of two witnesses as required by NZ law (if you have no guests).
- Arrangement of a Standard NZ Marriage Certificate including application fee.
- Courier of your NZ Marriage Certificate to you at home.
- Our basic co-ordination fee including your own personal wedding coordinator to communicate with you and make all the necessary wedding arrangements on your behalf and to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the day. It also includes assistance with your travel & honeymoon arrangements if required.
Basic Wedding Package Price: NZD$1108.00
Please choose from one of the following transport/cruise options:
- Ferry (2-10 people at one time): NZD$20.00 per person.
- Catamaran ( 2-18 people): NZD$150.00 per hour - minimum of 4 hours charter.
- Catamaran (2-28 people): NZD$175.00 per hour - minimum of 4 hours charter.
- Powercat (2-28 people): NZD$225.00 per hour - minimum of 4 hours charter.